Autumn Cleaning Autumn is officially here in Chicago. Leaves are falling, temperatures have dropped, and drizzle is now a constant. Spring cleaning is great, but it can be helpful to have a big cleanse biannually! Autumn is the perfect time for that second cleaning. It is about the time that you will start spending more time indoors than outdoors so it is the perfect time to declutter. Where should
Great Fall House Cleaning Tips For Everyone! After six months since the big Spring Clean it’s probably time for a Fall Clean Up! You may have a special regime for your annual Spring time tidy-up and the same can be true for your autumn cleaning as well. Fall house cleaning may be difficult without good preparation. If you don’t have enough time or experience, it may last forever. That’s
Summer House Cleaning Tips When it comes to house cleaning, everyone has a different routine. Perhaps you have found that your routine does not work as well as you would like. Here are some house cleaning tips from professionals guaranteed to make your house sparkle! Chicago weather is always variable. The summer is no exception. Some days are bright and sunny while others are replete with thunderstorms. As we venture
How to Properly Clean a Window
Windows are a part of every home and business that we love to hate. They bring in the sunshine to brighten our days, but a grimy window can leave you feeling dreary and stressed. Cleaning house is a necessity! Sounds easy, doesn’t it? Unfortunately, it isn’t always as easy as it sounds. There are many mistakes that are made during house cleaning. Here are some of the most common mistakes and our remedy to fix them. Remember you can always call a professional house cleaning company like True Shine House Cleaning Services Schaumburg to save your time and energy on cleaning.
5 Common Mistakes during Cleaning the Window
1. Cleaning in bright sunlight. It sounds productive, doesn’t it? After all, your windows will dry faster and you get to enjoy the sunshine. Unfortunately, trying to wash your windows in the sunlight can cause the cleaner to dry on your windows faster than you can clean it up, causing streaks.
2. Using the wrong cloths. If you are like the majority of people, you were taught to clean windows with paper towels. Unfortunately, bits of paper can be left behind on the windows, and paper towels can also cause streaks. Your best options are microfiber cloths or sponges.
3. Using too little cleaner. We get it! You want to be frugal and save up on your cleaner! But did you know that skimping on the cleaner can cause more streaks? That cleaner is necessary to break through the dirt and grime that builds up on your windows.
4. Forgetting to dust your window’s sills and sashes. Have you ever cleaned a window only to realize the water is dripping onto the window sill? Normally that wouldn’t be a problem, but if you have not washed the dirt off the window sill yet, you are headed for a puddle of mud right on your window sill.
5. Ignoring standard safety. Make sure ladders are propped up properly and that you are on secure ground.
Cleaning the Hardwood Flooring Hardwood floors can last a lifetime when properly cared for. And important aspect of this care is cleaning wood floors. It is important to clean your floor properly, as improper cleaning can ultimately harm or destroy the floor. In addition to a longer life, a cleaner floor makes your home look much more elegant and sophisticated. How to clean hardwood flooring? After your hardwood floor is
How to remove rust stains Rust can cause a problem in more ways than you would expect. Removing rust can be a hassle. Yet rust is very common. But what is rust? Rust is the oxidation of metal, particularly iron and steel. It is characterized by its reddish-brown flaky texture. It is generally caused by moisture. Therefore, any surface that comes in constant contact with water is at risk; outdoor
House Cleaning Tips Cleaning your home is hard! It can be hard to fall behind, allowing clutter and mess to build up to an overwhelming amount. When that happens, it can be difficult to muster the motivation to clean. Instead of getting flustered, learn to clean more easily or check how handle it professional house cleaning service in Orland Park! We are here to help with some of our
Spring Cleaning Chicago With spring in full swing, is your home in desperate need of some spring cleaning? If so, you are not alone. Spring cleaning is a practice that has been around for centuries. The origins are many, but some of the most popular theories include: Passover, the Persian New Year, and its practical use. The Jewish people practice a form of spring cleaning as Passover approaches. They clear