Summer House Cleaning Tips
When it comes to house cleaning, everyone has a different routine. Perhaps you have found that your routine does not work as well as you would like. Here are some house cleaning tips from professionals guaranteed to make your house sparkle!
Chicago weather is always variable. The summer is no exception. Some days are bright and sunny while others are replete with thunderstorms. As we venture from the summer months into autumn months (which will make way to winter), it is important to prepare your home.
- Seal leaks and drafts. Cold weather is coming, and soon. Using caulk can help prevent some of the cold drafts everyone hates about winter. It can also help you save on your utility bills.
- Prepare lawn equipment. From rakes to lawn mowers, autumn is ripe with fallen leaves. They’re pretty, but they require a lot of maintenance.
- Hire a gutter cleaning Autumn leaves can clog up your gutters. This can lead to gutters that don’t work properly. This can cause damage to your home.
- Check smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors. You will be inside a lot more with the colder weather. And appliances, such as furnaces, will be being used more frequently. Stay safe!
- Use green cleaning products. You will need to clean up any mud that got trekked in from storms. Keeping in mind the fact that you’ll be indoors a lot more in cold weather, cut down on chemicals. Go green.
Most of these tips can be performed on your own or with the help of a professional. Do not hesitate to check out some of the many cleaning services Chicago has to offer. The best way to clean house is to stay safe and sane: if that means hiring a professional, so be it! Get your house squeaky clean!